Why PGI Welsh Beef? #NationalButchersWeek
As you may already know... we are a proud user of PGI Welsh Beef, which is why we are super proud to celebrate this for #NationalButchersWeek!
So, what is PGI Welsh Beef?
PGI status was awarded to Welsh Beef in 2002, with the following objectives...
• To protect the reputation of the regional food product
• Promote rural & agricultural activity
• To ensure traceability
• PGI is a stamp of approval for quality before tasting - As we produce our jerky with our very own hands, we want to ensure that all elements of our product are of the highest quality, including the core ingredient... BEEF!
• Guarantees authenticity & integrity - We want you to enjoy & feel comfortable eating our jerky... as you know where it comes from!
• The taste speaks for itself - The benefits of the natural, Welsh landscape are maximised with tried & tested traditional farming techniques to produce extremely high quality beef!
• Traceability - Allows you guys to recognise the origin & unique qualities of the product!
Well folks, if that hasn't convinced you, you can read more over at HCC: http://www.hcctrade.co.uk/why-pgi
I discovered your product while browsing at Low Sizergh Barn. Brilliant product, tastes great, scrumptious on the spicy side, and is well packaged. As a fitness enthusiast and clinical researcher, Ive really enjoyed incorporating this into my diet.
- Glenn Carrigan - Fitness Enthusiast and Clinical ResearcherRead more reviews