1. The promoter is: Trailhead Fine Foods Ltd whose registered office is at Unit 13, Severn Farm Enterprise Park, Welshpool.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Trailhead Fine Foods and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/trailheadbeefjerky/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th August 2020 at 9pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: For a chance to #WIN, just COMMENT with the name of the person you would like to nominate, and why!
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A Hamper containing a selection of Welsh Food and Drink products shown in the picture. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
13. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel appointed by the Promoter and the winner must have a postal address in Wales.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and/or letter/email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of
notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her full name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry, unless they object. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current European data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Trailhead Fine Foods