Trailhead Fine Foods
76 Graingers Lane
Tel: 01384 918286
The purchase of products through this web page is governed by these terms and conditions. By accessing the site you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. The information contained within this web site and online store are, to the best of our knowledge, correct at the time of publishing. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the prices and sizes are accurate to specification, Trailhead Fine Foods reserves the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information on this site.
2. All goods must be paid for with the order, unless prior arrangements have been made. We reserve the right to refuse delivery if payment is not made. All goods remain the property of Trailhead Fine Foods until payment is made in full. All rights including without limitation copyright, design and trademark rights in the website are owned by Trailhead Fine Foods. All goods must be paid for in British Pounds, GBP, £
3. The products supplied from this web site are supplied by Trailhead Fine Foods Unit 6 76 Graingers Lane, Cradley Heath B64 7BS
4. All orders are subject to acceptance by Trailhead Fine Foods. In the unlikely event that products are unavailable, or where there have been errors in pricing, we may have to decline an order. In this case we will advise you as soon as possible and ask for your instructions.
5. Neither you nor Trailhead Fine Foods will be liable for any delay or failure to perform our respective obligations under this contract due to any cause beyond our reasonable control including without limitation any act of God, strike, lock out, trade dispute, traffic accident or any act or omission of any government or regulatory authority.
6. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
7. Orders are not accepted from persons under the age of 18 years old. By placing an order you demonstrate that you are over such an age. Where you place an order and are under that age you are in breach of contract. The holder of the credit or debit card that you use will be fully liable for all sums charged.
8. These terms and conditions and all disclaimers and other material on our website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and any disputes shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
9. Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it.
10. Special instructions requested by any customer such as (leave in porch if no one home) will be done with the understanding that if such parcel goes missing we can not be held liable for such loss. We will do what we can , if anything , to retrieve the parcel but no guarantee is made.
11. If any order is returned to us, through no fault of our own, we will not be responsible for bearing the cost of re-shipping the order. The cost of re-shipping any order will be the responsibility of the customer or we will refund the cost of the products purchased ONLY and not the cost of the original shipping. Refunds will be refunded through the Debit/Credit card with which the original purchase was made.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
All goods should be counted and checked for damages upon receipt, and any shortage or damage should be reported to us by telephone on 01384918286 within 48 hrs of delivery.
Credit may not be given for goods returned without prior agreement from a Trailhead Fine Foods customer service employee. No claims will be entertained unless the above conditions are adhered to.
No credit or refund will be given for losses due to incorrect storage or use by the customer of any goods supplied by Trailhead Fine Foods
All complaints are dealt with equally and fairly. We will respond to all complaints within 72hrs, usually the same day. Where possible we aim to resolve all complaints immediately and at the most within two working days. Any customer details passed to us during this process are kept confidential, and we will keep you fully informed during the complaint process. To contact customer service please write to the address shown above.